Wednesday 18 July 2012

Fashion passion mood board





Colours, textures, bold prints, cuts, finishes and statements. My last mood board was a tad cluttered so I kept this one very minimal (by my standards heh). I love the bold simplicity of these pieces. They aren't over the top but still make a dramatic statement. The weather is still kaka in London and that usually means that I go for darker colours when I am bored . I have deliberately kept some of these pieces light yet rich in tone. Obviously I can't afford some of these designer pieces but a girl can dream, adapt and substitute right?

In the mean time I drool most unattractively over some of these pieces. What is on your fashion mood boards right now?

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment