Tuesday 31 July 2012

Payday perks



So the Olympics are here and frankly I have a very limited amount of interest (it is growing slowly). I will admit the opening ceremony was pretty cool and very British. So instead of being glued to the TV, I have browsed the limitless sales online and I will be cheering myself up with a few of the beauties above in an Olympian shopping event. The sun has finally blessed these shores  for a week and  the summer clothes are out in force. There wasn't any real breeze what so ever but as it has rained for so long I won't complain even if the nights were unbearable. It appears the Olympics have brought grey skies and  rain back again unfortunately. I am really feeling pattern and colours which vary from super bright to very deep and intense shades at the moment so that is at the top of my list.

What are your must have payday treats???

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment