Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sneaker Freak





I love trainers (I am English we don't really say sneakers) a remnant of my tom boy days I suppose. I am more discerning in my crepe choices theses days. There is nothing like a fresh and crisp trainer on a guy or a girl it’s just a good thing. Trainers are comfortable, cool and when donned correctly stylish. I am not a girly girl and I really wasn't feeling the heeled converses when they came out yonks back but I have been swooning over the above wedge heel trainers for the longest time. They can be rocked with anything from a cute lil dress, leggings or jeans. They are incredibly versatile and add a bit of sassy sport luxes to any outfit as well as elongating the legs wonderfully. For those not keen on the wedges a pop of colour always makes an outfit interesting all year round. Show a little personality through your trainer wear.

What are your thoughts?


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment