Thursday 28 February 2013

Belated Birthday Cake (haul)


Hey Lovers, so it was my 25th Birthday on the 10th of February (I am a lady now lol) and I thought I would share a few of the fabulouso things I got on my day. Its taken so long because I wasn't going to do a haul, I am still to this day receiving things in the post and  mainly coz the gifters had to twist my lazy bones to do it.

Internacionale Suede brown boots

Anladia Tasselbag

Orangey red Ellos pocketed skater dress, La Redoute panelled leather biker jacket, F21 navy trilby, Gold hoop earrings, Top Shop metallic thread tube pencil skirt

 
Truffle Litas, Silver peace hand chain, Sleek Blush by 3 (pumpkin), My mad fat diary book, E.L.F HD Blush in Superstar and Encore,  Gold Ankh earrings


Sweetheart roses (they have now met their maker!), Marks and Spencer vouchers, Navy blue 3 strap deep hobo tote, peace sign ear cuff

Mink bed trow, Furry deer hunter, Capra make up brush set, Crucifix ear cuff, Silver feather ear cuff, MUA Amaretto crush nail varnish, Chinese crafted ring box, vintage knuckle rings, Rimmel rapid ruby varnish, New MUA undress me too palette, Tribal monochrome print maxi skirt and Novelty monkey hat

A Big shout out to all my friends and family who sent me pressies and birthday wishes and a massive shout out to Miss Kwashie who made Guarnabara hilarious after my day of drama. Brazilian 2 steps with crackhead is always interesting lol.  A big old kiss for Teggs and Davina aka dave for my spa day and  Samia for falling down 2 times in my shoes for my entertainment at karaoke. Much love to my bestest bud Kadine for giving me my pressie a month early lest I receive it months later and finally Daniel giving me a old school draft book with hand made coupons is just ...well so you lol!

I had the best time so lets do it all again next year ;-p



Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment