Thursday 8 August 2013

Turban Thursdays LOTD


Hey Dawllllls,  Today I thought I would come with something a lil different. I don't usually do outfit/ looks of the day but I am loving my turban way too much not to share!

The weather has been cray cray as per usual in London and I was exasperated with the extreme changes in weather within hours. Overcast thunder to super hot sunny times in one day plays havoc with the fro. I haven't been able to abide any hair styling products near me the past few days, due to humidity so I twisted my hair up yesterday and fashioned a turban this morning.


Lips ruby woo and Japanese gel eyeliner

  I Bought this scarf maybe five years ago for £3.99 in a H & M sale and I am still in love with it. I absolutely adore the juxtaposition between  the gold chain baroque and the over sized leopard print on green and blue silk.

It is a simple, low maintenance yet fashionable style that keeps my head cool and my hair out of the elements. Thus freeing up more time for cavorting in parks with a bottle of wine whilst shimmying to kendrick Lamar lol.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment