Monday 29 April 2013

simply salad: Blue cheese, gammon and pears



OK I am not sure where this recipe came from but this is the best salad ever! My mind is a beautiful place.



The last vestiges of summer have fled, it's my day off,
I have run my errands and
I'am far too lazy to cook lol. All I want to do is curl up in my onesie and alternate between X-files and Rizzoli & Isles.
I am not after a heavy meal but I need something to fill me up that is light and refreshing. Mission successfully completed.

Ingredients-

Bavaria blu cheese
1 x Donut peach
1 x Medium pear- hard
2 x hand full spinach 
 1 x Hand full wild rocket
1/2 x Gammon steak (warm or cold)
5 x Sun dried tomatoes
1/2 x Red pepper
1x Tablespoon balsamic dressing
1x Tablespoon Red wine vinegar
 1x  Quarter lemon
1x Half orange
Cayenne pepper, Dried chives and season all to taste

I love the variety of textures in here and the blend of salty and sweeter elements combined.
 Bye bye random 2 weeks of summer sun in September.

Absolutely perfect. Have a go
!

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment