Thursday 8 May 2014

EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set


Hey dawls,

I got the EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set as a belated birthday pressie (my bday was in Feb lol)  and wanted to share with you.
Known for being environment and earth friendly the five piece set comes with 5 really good quality brushes and a natural cotton and hemp case to travel with. 
The brush bristles are incredibly soft and cruelty free, which is a bonus! EcoTools also makes a point of using recycled aluminium and Bamboo for the handles as it is  handle has a low impact on the earth’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.


The set comes with a:
Blush Brush
Eye Shadow Brush
Eyeliner / brow Brush
Eyelash & Brow Groomer
Concealer blending Brush 
Soft cotton and hemp organiser

I haven't worn too much make up in the last few weeks but I have been using the brushes to apply what I have used and with great success. I really like the softness of the bristles and their blendabilty. It is a thumbs up from me! With a starting point of 15.99 for the set at boots I thinks they are a bargain! Considering some brands start a single brush at anywhere between £9-30 this is definitely a nice way to treat yourself, expand on your makeup brushes, help save the world and money.

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo
.
Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment