Saturday 28 June 2014

I been drinkin..: Mug homeware haul 2014




Heya Loves, 
I am absolutely obsessed with mugs and  Tea cups at the moment and have come across some lovely stuff of late.
These are a selection of my June favourites. The Eco chiller is my mason jar back up as I have dropped it to many times and it needs a break as I don't have time to make another one yet. It is really sturdy keeps my veggie smoothies cold. It also makes me feel like a kid at the chicken shop sippin something terribly sugar fuelled and syrupy. It is a bit of a novelty.

My travel mug is really setting trends at work, everyone wants one! I am not really a fan of sharing the office mugs especially when the colds are going around :-/ so this is a great alternative and your coffee will never go cold as the rubber top and ceramic body insulate so well. Happy times.

Another favourite is the stoneware mug. I ADORE the colour, the picture doesn't do it justice and at this price you cant go wrong! They are still in stock and make a great addition to any mug collection<--- mug collection? what has become of me lol?!

My fav of the lot if my cute clear optical illusion tea cup and saucer. I found this in Wembley market for a bargainous £1.20. It was actually £4 but as the set was a little cracked I opted to buy one at a cheaper price and I luuvvv it. It makes drinking tea such a pleasure. The tea cup  infuses green tea leaves so well  as the glass has medium heat retention. I wish I had bought the glass tea pot to see the leaves unfurl completely but I will definitely be on the look out for one now.

Any coffee, loose tea and mug obsessives out there?


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment