Sunday 7 December 2014

MUA Nail Polish haul



L-R  Leapfrog, Sweet peach, Red rose £1 each


I stopped by  Superdrug a few weeks back and picked up these beautiful nail varnishes by MUA. I really like their stuff and I find that most colours have very good staying power. They are a really good way of experimenting without breaking the bank.
Although 2 aren't particularly wintry, I find that at least 60% of the time I reach for brighter colours in 
A/W to lift my mood and paint my toes.
At £1 each I couldn't of got a better bargain and you can never have enough red nail varnishes especially in the run up to Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas these make really lovely stocking fillers and with so many pretty shades in cute packaging to choose  from you can't go wrong.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment