Monday 22 June 2015

The healthier breakfast challenge: day 1



Hi loves,

Soooo I know I should eat breakfast in the morning but I really struggle with eating it.

I ate breakfast everyday until I was about 11/12 but as soon as I went to Secondary I stopped. 
 Mainly because my school was in Central London so I had to get up a little earlier but mainly because I don't enjoy eating food that early. 
It just doesn't sit right with me so I would skip it or have a mid morning snack instead.

These days I am a bit better but I still prefer having breakfast a little later say 10am.

I have decided to set myself a healthy breakfast eating (on time) challenge to get myself into the habit but also to see if my energy levels increase.

For the next 7 days I will be eating an early and healthy -ish breakfast so lets get started.

First dish

Whole wheat sour dough bread with seasoned scrambled eggs and avocado.


Ingredients 

2 x medium free range eggs
1 x small ripe avocado 
2 x slices of whole wheat sour dough bread

Avocado and scrambled eggs on toast 

See day 2 of the challenge here.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment