Thursday 29 October 2015

Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm review





So my  skin LOVES this stuff! 

The Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm is fast becoming a skin saviour.
When I originally received my natural skincare haul I did think wow that is a tiny pot.
 What was I thinking?

I can hold my hands up and say I was pleasantly surprised.
This balm goes a very long way and after 7/8 weeks of using it at least 3-4 times a week.
I have just about made a dent and I can be heavy handed!

My skin really enjoys creamy cleansers and balms but this is next level.
I am not the biggest fan of frankincense but it is something I can get past with this product.
 I have been using this in conjunction with my Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser which I reviewed here and have really seen a difference in my skin texture and brightness. I still get a few small blemishes but the difference is really great.

The balm helps to ensure the gel cleanser which I think would suit an oil skin type (me occasionally in summer when hayfever hits) perfectly. It doesn't unbalance my skin but works in harmony to allow both to do their jobs and improve/ cleanse my skin.
 I alternate these as my second cleanse and my skin feels utterly stunning and well moisturised.

 There is no excessively oily residue left either as I wipe my face down twice with a warm flannel.

The balm is incredibly smooth and you only need half a finger tip (even that is heavy handed once you become comfortable with the product) to cover your whole face where it liquefies. Massaging it in and letting it sit for a minute ensures all debris is removed and you skin is infused with moisture.

I wish this came slightly bigger as it is only 30ml but compared to other 
balms that aren't natural or of a better quality it is affordable.
 If you like or can over look the heavy frankincense aroma this is a great natural product to try. 
The packaging is nice with an apothecary vibe and would be great as a reusable container after the product is finished.

The balm feels really luxurious and as it is 100% organic. I will definitely be buying this again.
All the ingredients (Shea butter, Beeswax, Sunflower, Jojoba, Calendula, Frankincense and Grapefruit ) used have a purpose e.g soothing, removing impurities, smoothing, healing or rejuvenating. 
You can see the formulation has been well thought out for maximum results. Each use feels like a soothing mini pamper session. Result! 

About Balm Balm: This is a family run company, that use all natural and organic ingredients in their products. They are also against animal testing and strive to be as green as they can. Click here to find out more.



Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo




Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment