Wednesday 4 November 2015

AW15: Basic style staples




Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year.
The gorgeous hues and tones that are emerging from nature are beautiful to behold and so visually inspiring.

I love the variety of pieces that you can wear and how you can style them.
I am really into textured layering at the moment and this is the perfect season to do it and these pieces will definitely be my back drop/ mood board for the coming months.

As I mentioned in previous posts.
I am really into shopping my wardrobe, so these are some of my favourite bits to throw on and hit the road. Or possibly plough precariously through the fog!


Primark grey basic jersey long line cardigan (Boohoo alternative)
Primark black chunky cleated boots (Public Desire alternative)
ASOS maroon wide brim fedora (ASOS alternative & alternative)
Matalan grey faux fur gilet (Matalan alternative)
ASOS mixed metal boyfriend watch (alternative)
Oversized Tartan Scarf as seen in my Autumn style: Tartan and plaid scarves post (eBay)


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo




Don't forget to come find me and    

1 comment: